Eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Degree Programme:
BASED ON DEC 2018 MAT RESULT, GD/PI STARTED. CONTACT FOR DETAILS: 96863 39626 | 98457 48741 | 080-42772000
EARLY BIRD INCENTIVE: STUDENTS WHO ARE JOINING BEFORE 31/01/2019, WILL GET A LAPTOP FREE
- CMAT – 50% and MAT Score should be more than 500 (however while selecting, the descending order of the CMAT/MAT Scores shall be considered).
- Other Aptitude Test includes: CAT/XAT/GMAT/KMAT/PGCET
- Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4/5) in English Medium from a UGC recognized institution with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category)
- Students appearing in their Final Year Degree Exams are also eligible to apply for admission. However, eligibility will be considered subject to students securing an overall aggregate of 50% and above in the Undergraduate Degree.
- Degree Percentage be preferably 60% and above.
- There is also a Govt. Quota entry stream for admission to MPBIM which is primarily for the students hailing from any Institution / College affiliated to Universities of Karnataka & located within Karnataka State which is presently based on PGCET ranking.
- Should possess good communication skills in English.
- Work experience shall be an added advantage.
- Reservation of Seat: First come first serve basis.
How to Apply:
Application Form can be downloaded or can submit online from the website www.mpbim.com or can be collected from the office of MPBIM by paying an amount of Rs. 1000/- Photocopies of all available Mark sheets commencing from Matriculation to Degree along with the Aptitude Test Score Card should be sent along with the completed Application Form.
Admission for MBA 2019-21 Batch commences from Sept 2018 onwards.
For any admission / enquiry, contact:
Phone: 080-42772000 | 0-9845748741 | 0-9686339626