PAPERS PRESENTED BY STUDENTS AT CONFERENCES
Papers presented at International/National Conferences by Students
- Lekha V (2017) with Dr. Hemanth Kumar presented a paper ‘Canteen Store Department in GST Era’ at the symposium on GST at MPBIM held on 16th June 2017.
- "Midlife Career Crisis in an IT Company - A Case Study" presented by Ms. Mamatha C Pallagatte and Prof. Hema Harsha in the conference named ICHTR organised by Student Research Forum of Manipal University November 2016
- Ms. Pooja Kulkarni along with Dr. Sumithra Sreenath (2015) presented a research paper paper on Insights to E Competency at a conference held at Jain University.
- Sri.Jaikrishna P S presented a paper on ‘Arbitrage Opportunities around Key Monetary Rate Announcements -An event studymethodology’ alongwith Dr. Deepak at ITBI conference held at Institute of management Technology, Nagpur on 21&22.11.14.
- A Study on India and China Relations on the Context of Technology -Paper presented by Praveen Kumar P at IIM Bangalore 17th April 2014.
- Vishnu. D, Shruthi.P.S and Vasu were awarded second place at the 7th International Business Research Conference on Emerging Marketing Practices: Differentiation and Value creation, organized by Indian Education Society’s Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC), Mumbai on February 21st and 22nd, 2014.
- Ms. Riccha Kapoor presented a paper on ‘The world of Flower Industry A Sector untapped’ at Association of Indian Management Scholars(AIMS) conducted its 10th International conference on Management at IIMB on 6 to 8th January 2013
- Sri. Sanketh Yadav presented a paper on ‘On-line retail shopping behavior in India - A boon or a curse? at AIMS conference held at IIMB in 2013
- Ms. Ayisha M Binnal presented a paper titled ‘A study on the efficiency of project feasibility in the Information Technology Industry’ at AIMS conference held at IIMB in 2013