PAPERS PRESENTED BY STUDENTS AT CONFERENCES
Papers presented at International/National Conferences by Students
- Ms. Mythri M M, Ms. Anusha K under the guidance of Dr. Sumithra Sreenath presented a paper Impact of innovative employee relationship practices on employee performance in refurbished goods industry at Bengaluru at the conference held in Dayanand Sagar College on 26.4.2019
- Ms. Anusha K, Ms. Ramya M under the guidance of Dr. Sumithra Sreenath presented a paper Current scenario of e-tailing: Consumer acceptance towards household services at Bengaluru at the conference held in Dayanand Sagar College on 26.4.2019
- Ms. Lidiya Francis and Ms. Swathi M won Best Paper award for their paper Innovative trends in Business: sub theme selected: E- Recruitment. at Aspiration 2019 Inter-collegiate Commerce and Management Fest held in Malleswaram Ladies Association, Academy of Higher Learning Department of M.Com on 9th April 2019.
- Charan and Akash receive the Best Paper award for their paper 'Analyzing the Mobile Learning Experience of Management Graduates in Bengaluru’.at the National Conference on Higher Education 4.0- The Next Leap held at MLA First Grade College for Women held on 19th March 2019. The paper was under the guidance of Prof. Sumithra Sreenath Professor, MPBIM.
- Maithri and Ramya under the guidance of Prof. Sumithra Sreenath presented a paper Examining qualities of self-leadership among managements graduates at Bengaluru at the National Conference held at New Horizon College on 23rd March 2019.
- Ms. Lydia Francis and Ms. Swathi s won 1st Runners up trophy participating in a competition on the topic of Building next generation environmentally sustainable urban neighbourhoods on 110.2018 conducted at malleswaram Ladies Association Academy of Higher Learning and Lions Club of Bangalore Elite.
- Lekha V and Dr. Sathyanarayana presented a paper THE EFFECT OF MULTI-SENSORY BRANDING ON PURCHASE INTENTION AT CAFÉ COFFEE DAY. International conference & Management conclave held At Krupanidhi College KRUPACON 2018 (Management 4.0 Disruptions in Business and millennial at the workplace) on 12-13 October.
- Lekha V (2017) with Dr. Hemanth Kumar presented a paper ‘Canteen Store Department in GST Era’ at the symposium on GST at MPBIM held on 16th June 2017.
- "Midlife Career Crisis in an IT Company - A Case Study" presented by Ms. Mamatha C Pallagatte and Prof. Hema Harsha in the conference named ICHTR organised by Student Research Forum of Manipal University November 2016
- Ms. Pooja Kulkarni along with Dr. Sumithra Sreenath (2015) presented a research paper paper on Insights to E Competency at a conference held at Jain University.
- Sri.Jaikrishna P S presented a paper on ‘Arbitrage Opportunities around Key Monetary Rate Announcements -An event studymethodology’ alongwith Dr. Deepak at ITBI conference held at Institute of management Technology, Nagpur on 21&22.11.14.
- A Study on India and China Relations on the Context of Technology -Paper presented by Praveen Kumar P at IIM Bangalore 17th April 2014.
- Vishnu. D, Shruthi.P.S and Vasu were awarded second place at the 7th International Business Research Conference on Emerging Marketing Practices: Differentiation and Value creation, organized by Indian Education Society’s Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC), Mumbai on February 21st and 22nd, 2014.
- Ms. Riccha Kapoor presented a paper on ‘The world of Flower Industry A Sector untapped’ at Association of Indian Management Scholars(AIMS) conducted its 10th International conference on Management at IIMB on 6 to 8th January 2013
- Sri. Sanketh Yadav presented a paper on ‘On-line retail shopping behavior in India - A boon or a curse? at AIMS conference held at IIMB in 2013
- Ms. Ayisha M Binnal presented a paper titled ‘A study on the efficiency of project feasibility in the Information Technology Industry’ at AIMS conference held at IIMB in 2013