Research Publications by the Student Executives
PUBLICATIONS BY STUDENTS
- Lakshmi Bellave (2018) with Dr. S. Sathyanarayana, “AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION ON DETERMINANTS OF WORK LIFE BALANCE IN IT SECTOR: EVIDENCE FROM INDIA”. Arabian Journal of Business and Management Review (Kuwait Chapter). Vol. 7 (1), pp. 34-48.
- Ravishankar G. R and Dr. C. G. Sumithra (2018), A Study to Align and Optimize the Internal Process of the Existing Supply Chain Management with Reference to Ks&Dl, Bengaluru, Singaporean Journal of Business Economics, and Management Studies (SJBEM), DOI: 10.12816/004442831, VOL. 6, NO. 2, 2018, pp 31-41
- Lekha V (2017) with Dr. Hemanth Kumar, Canteen Store Department in GST Era, International Journal of Indian Economic Light (JIEL) UGC-Approved Journal No: 49159, Vol 6, Issue 1, 2017, ISSN 2277-3142
- Madhuri Hegde (2017) with Dr. Sumithra Sreenath and Prof. Pushpa. “Investment Decision making using technical analysis: A study of select stocks in Indian Stock Market, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Issue 9, vol. 19. Vers VI. September 2017 pp 24-33
- Lakshmi Bellave (2017), “DETERMINANTS OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT IN INDIAN IT SECTOR”. Singaporean Journal of Business Economics and Management Studies (SJBEM). Vol. 5, No. 6, pp. 8-28. (ISSN No. 2301-3621)
- Swathi Gowda with Dr. Deepak R (2014) “Informational Assymetry Between Informed and Retail Investors while Investing in the Indian IPO Market” Page No: 32-43 in Indian Journal of Finance Vol.8 No. 9 September 2014 ISSN No: 0973-8711
- Ms. Amruta Terdal and Dr. R. Deepak (2014) Published an article “An econometric analysis of BSE Sensex" has been published in the Journal Southern Economist, Vol. 53, Issue No.: 6, 2014. .
- Amruta Terdal (2014). “Day of the week effect in Indian stock market: An economic analysis of BSE Sensex”, Southern Economist. Vol. 53, No. 6. July 15. Pp. 47-53.
- Aditi Gowda, Ashwini Rao, Likit R. P, Guru Prasad N. Patil, Nithya G and Sachin Kumar Singh (2014). “A study on the relationship between BSE Sensex and Six other stock Indices with respect to global meltdown”, Southern Economist. Vol. 53, No. 4. July 15. Pp. 45-54
- Anurag Mohanty, Deepak Bhakt, Kaushik Shetty, Nakul R, Raushan R. Sharma and Swathi G. T. (2014). “Factors influencing the selection of specialization in MBA Programme”, Southern Economist. Vol. 53, No. 1. July 15. Pp. 72-76.
- Jai Krishna P S with Dr. Deepak R (2014) published an article “Arbitrage Opportunities Around Key Monetary Rate Announcements- An Event Study Methodology” in International Journal of Innovative Research and Development Vol. 3 Issue 12 ISSN No: 2278-0211
- Sandeep M along with Deepak R (2013) published an article “Integration of Indian Markets with Select Global Markets- Changing paradigms and Dynamics” in International Journal of Innovative Research and Development Vol. 2 Issue 12 December 2013 ISSN No: 2278-0211
- Sharmila S V with Prof. Pushpa B V (2015) published an article “A Study on Awareness Towards Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna” SJCC Management Reasearch Review Vol. 5 Issue 2 December 2015 ISSN: 2249-4359
- Sangamesh Patil alongwith Dr. Hemanth Kumar (2016) published an article “A Study on Impact of In-Tunnel Advertising with Special Reference to Namma Metro in Tunnel near Vidhana Soudha Bangalore” in The International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Invention of Valley International Journals Vol. 3 Issue 4 2016 Page No: 2005-2008 ISSN No.: 2349-2031
- Phani Sathish alongwith Prof. Pushpa B V (2016) pubished an article “Prospects of Non Conventional Sources of Credit- A case Study on Peer to Peer Lending in India” IOSR Journal of Business and Management Vol.1 ISSN No: 2319-7668 Page no: 79-85
- Mohit Kallur along with Dr. Hemanth Kumar (2016) published an article entitled,“A study on the television viewing habits of generation Z with special reference to Bangalore City”,in EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review. Vol. 4 Issue 1 January 2016 ISSN No: 2349-0187
- Deepak U Kamat and Mohit Kallur along with Dr. Hemanth Kumar (2015) published article entitled, “A study on the expectations of prospective, pursuing and graduating students in selecting a B-School with special reference to MBA Degree in Bangalore”, in EPRA International Journal of Climate and Resource Economic Review, Vol.3 December-November 2015-16 ISSN No: 2347-7431
- Mohit Kallur along with Dr. Hemanth Kumar published an article entitled,“A study on impact of demographic factors on online shopping behavior”, in the International Journal of Marketing and Technology. February 2016 Vol.6 Issue 2 ISSN:2249-1058
- Manohar Murugesh along with Dr. Hemanth Kumar (2016) published an article “A study on challenges and adjustments of Expatriates in Cross Cultural Context” in SS International Journal of Multi Disciplinary Research Vol. 2 Issue 5 May 2016 E-ISSN No: 2395-7964
- Dr. Hemanth Kumar. S & Prayagini P (2016) published an article Anil Bokil’s Vision and Narendra Modi’s Action: A Crticical Analysis” in EPRA International Journal of Economic and Business Review-OnlineISSN 2347-9671 & Print ISSN 2349-0187, SJIF Impact Factor(2016): 6.484 , Vol:4, Issue: 12, December 2016
- Swati Shanbhag with Dr. Sumitra Sreenath (2016) published an article India Post: Unleashing new avatar” International Journal of Research in Social Sciences Journal Vol. 6 Issue 7 (ISSN 2249-2496). pp37-50 (2016)
- Manikanta M R with Prof. Pushpa B V and Dr. Sumithra Sreenath (2016) published an article “An Analytical Study on Inflation and Short Term Interest Rates” Page No 2511-2516 in International Journal of Applied Financial Management Perspective of Pezzottaite Journals Vol. 5 No. 3 July September 2016. ISSN No: 2279-0896